Publications in English
• Chapter „Germany“ in Carter (ed.), The International Arbitration Review, 1. Ed. (2008) - 9. Ed. (2018).
• The Arbitrator Nominated by an Insolvency Receiver or Liquidator and Conflicts of Interest
in ASA Bulletin, volume 34, No. 4, 2016, pp. 866,
• The Neutrality of an Arbitral Institution - Exemplified by the ICC-Court
in Liber amicorum en l'honneur de William Laurence Craig, 2016, 325-333,
• The Arbitrability of Intra-corporate Disputes in a German GmbH
in Practice of Arbitration, Essays in Honour of Hans van Houtte, 2012, p. 195 et seq.,
• Corruption in Foreign Investment - Contracts and Dispute Settlement between Investors, States, and Agents
in The Journal of World Investment & Trade, Vol. 9, No. 1, February 2008, p. 5 et seq.,
• Public Policy in International Commercial Arbitration
in The Relevance of Public International Law in International Arbitration – ILA/DIS Arbitration Day 2004, DIS-Materialien 11/05, p. 73 et seq.,
• The Production of Documents in International Arbitration - a Commentary on Art.3 of the New IBA-Rules of Evidence
in Arbitration International 2002, p. 411 et seq.,
• The UNIDROIT Principles in Contemporary Contract Practice
in ICC Bulletin – Special Supplement 2002: UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contract, p. 99 et seq.,
• Some Developments on Arbitrability and Related Issues
in ICCA Congress Series No.10, 2000, p. 44 et seq..
• Zeitschrift für Schiedsverfahren (SchiedsVZ).